AUTISM PREVENTION FATHER BABIES 24-34 PATERNAL AGE IS KEY IN NON-FAMILIAL AUTISMVaccines

"It is very possible that PATERNAL AGE is the major predictor of(non-familial) autism." Harry Fisch, M.D., author "The Male Biological Clock". Sperm DNA mutates and autism, schizophrenia bipolar etc. results. What is the connection with autoimmune disorders? Having Type 1 diabetes, SLE,etc. in the family, also if mother had older father. NW Cryobank will not accept a sperm donor past 35th BD to minimize genetic abnormalities.VACCINATIONS also cause autism.

Monday, May 28, 2007

I have two children with the disorder. NO ONE else in either of my or my husbands family has autism.





"Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmunity issue and its not related to lifestyle. I wouldn't be suprised if it is linked with autism however considering I have a child with both. Our family history is all Type 2 diabetes, my child is the first to be Type 1. I seem to see more and more kids with Autism though that have secondary health concerns like diabetes, allergies, etc. Perhaps Autism itself is the result of an autoimmune response. I don't think there is enough evidence in any direction to say what the root cause of Autism is or how it is related to other disorders. I wish there were because I would be first in line to hear the news.
There also is not enough evidence to support the rationale that the increase in autism statistics is only due to increased diagnosics. There IS however evidence showing that there is a genetic predisposition to Autism with and Environmental trigger. I happen to believe it is on the rise. I have two children with the disorder. NO ONE else in either of my or my husbands family has autism."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Top Autism Sites Health Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It! http://www.stumbleupon.com/submit?url=http://www.yoursite.com/article.php&title=The+Article+Title blog directory PageRank Button Add to Technorati Favorites Health Blogs
Directory of Health Blogs Blogarama - The Blog Directory